Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disclosure: this is a sales pitch!

I am not sure if it is protocol to use your blog to advertize your services. I haven't done before (ok, well, maybe a teeny weeny super subtle plug once in a while) . So as we are approaching the Holiday Season, where people are filled with joy and goodwill, I am hoping will forgive me if I make a brief departure from my usual writing and commentary to make a little offer relating to one of our Reporting Services. By now, you know i am passionate about Sustainability Reporting and love to work on reports.

If you are planning to publish a CSR or Sustainability Report over the next few months .. you should consider:
A SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
PRE-PUBLICATION REVIEW

I would be happy to offer our services for any or all of the following:
  • REVIEW of your final or almost-final draft report, provision of  feedback and recommendations for improvements for your internal use as you finalize the report for publication.
  • ASSESSMENT of the readability and credibility of your report and suggestions of ways which might  enhance appeal and credibility, including checks for consistency with previous reports, if this is not your first time.
  • ANALYSIS of your report against GRI indicators to provide a Third Party Check of the Application Level, including gap analysis of contents versus the GRI index or the Global Compact Communication on Progress.
  • PROVISION of a consultant's statement relating to the quality, materiality or any other aspect of the report which could be printed as part of the report as it is finalized.
I can offer fast turnaround, high quality analysis and commentary, sharp assessment of what's appealing and what's not about your report, and pertinent recommendations, based on years of experience writing, analysing and reviewing Sustainability reports of all types from all sectors of businesses around the world.

Of course, if you havent started writing your report, well, I would love to write it :) If you would like an external verification of your report, I could do that too (I  have IRCA and AcountAbility Sustainability Practitioner certification). If there is anything else you think I might be able to assist with relating to your reporting process, I would be happy to talk.

Please contact me directly via my Company website  for all queries.You can see a range of published report reviews I have written this year here.

Thank you , and apologies to those whom I may have offended with this sales pitch! Promise I won't do it again (till next Christmas!) . Good luck to all you reporters out there, and Happy Holiday Season!

elaine cohen is the joint CEO of BeyondBusiness, a leading reporting and social-environmental consulting firm . Visit our website at: www.b-yond.biz/en

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails